(profile) (entries) (affiliates) (misc)

Disclaimer here. italic bold underline

helllo.
my parents are like unsure about my age.

dad tries to fill up church camp form details on his laptop.
dad : eh, how old is wen ting ah?15 isit or 14
mum: no, she's barely 14. she's only 13.
i shout across the house : NO, I'M 14 ! I DON'T CAREEE.

haha, tingwei and eugenia came over today to do chem SIA. rah, later my house stink. we tried a few times, i think we sort of got it all wrong. yeah and we didn't buy enough vinegar and salt so i had to go and buy again. i don't think the results will turn out alright. haha. we spent like 3h trying to finish our experiment lah. haha. started with digging out containers. and ended with mutilating cucumbers. hahahahah. the remnants of course.

rah there's another jap test tmr. I DISLIKE JAP TESTS. EEEEH.

0 comments // Post a Comment