(profile) (entries) (affiliates) (misc)

Disclaimer here. italic bold underline

hello!

It's such a hot day. :( I haven't had a free weekend for really long. Like really free, as in nothing much to do. Anyway, dad cooked pork ribs ;D and we had durian for er desert. Haha. I'm still stuck in trying to complete my Chinese SIA since after i watched my season finale of Heroes. yeah which means from 6 onwards. Of course, i did other stuff. Haha, everything except Chinese SIA. And i haven't done my part for Chem SIA, Eugenia's gonna kill me. Eh, but i just found the card reader so yeah. I spent most of my time talking to AHEM, dearest Jocelyn. Haha, i miss talking to her(; And we have a swimming appointment, haha DON'T FORGET AH. I don't like analysing chinese stuff. rah.

I shall upload pictures!


section photo.


some failed attempt, no?


OM! hahah the people in front, AHEM AHEM

raaah i shall upload the rest some other day

0 comments // Post a Comment