(profile) (entries) (affiliates) (misc)

Disclaimer here. italic bold underline

It's tomorrow. TOMORROW

( Dances around gleefully (: )

I still haven't packed yet, which is and isn't a good thing. Yeah but i think i got pretty much what i need. And I just finished preparing Harvey and his outercovering for the trip. like THE trip. hah. Yeah like i talked to him and told him that he needed to behave and stuff and to follow other horns and not get lost halfway and to protect himself with newspaper. Yup, thats about it. Haha of course not. I stuffed him with newspaper anddd TAPED HIM ALL AROUND. haha.

Anyway, i still have this pile of homework staring at me. Okay maybe not staring at me, i didnt even put it in front of my face. It's driving my brain nuts like. " DO HOMEWORK DO HOMEWORK!" haha okay i sound like a pyscho now. Don't worry, i'm actually quite sane. Rah the high-ness must have come from that staying at home for two days rolling about trying to sleep every minute and not forgetting watching The Adventures of Hello Kitty and Friends. Yes i watched Hello Kitty. haha.

And while people are enjoying themselves over er THERE. I'm here. The renovation downstairs/nearby/next block whatever is getting on my nerves.

Reminder to self : Charge Camera and Find the biggest memory card you can find.

0 comments // Post a Comment