(entries)
(affiliates)
(misc)
Disclaimer here. italic bold underline
Hellooooo.
I'm supposed to find stuff to write for si han tmr but I am too (whatever the word is) to find it. I shall take a break first. Lol.
So Sunday was BAND FIESTA :D
It was super hot but enjoyable.( though we didn't exactly conquer flies but managed to conquer butterflies since we didnt even encounter them! ) Haha orange girls and the cool bandees. And we got free umbrellas cause the organizer was Shell. LOL. quite pathetic but well it was still GREAT and WONDERFUL. And my dad and i spent like 20-30 min walking about in botannical gardens to find the carpark :O Came home, ate dinner and bathed and i SLEPT AT 8;30. :D
watched volleyball finals today! very exciting. Lol. but the ending was emotional.
CLASS BREAKFAST TOMORROW :D:D:D:D:D Limited amount of food though and SPRITE FOR DRINKS HAHA. cause we want to finish up our remainding sprite from funfair.
i want to sleeeep.
0 comments // Post a Comment
I'm supposed to find stuff to write for si han tmr but I am too (whatever the word is) to find it. I shall take a break first. Lol.
So Sunday was BAND FIESTA :D
It was super hot but enjoyable.( though we didn't exactly conquer flies but managed to conquer butterflies since we didnt even encounter them! ) Haha orange girls and the cool bandees. And we got free umbrellas cause the organizer was Shell. LOL. quite pathetic but well it was still GREAT and WONDERFUL. And my dad and i spent like 20-30 min walking about in botannical gardens to find the carpark :O Came home, ate dinner and bathed and i SLEPT AT 8;30. :D
watched volleyball finals today! very exciting. Lol. but the ending was emotional.
CLASS BREAKFAST TOMORROW :D:D:D:D:D Limited amount of food though and SPRITE FOR DRINKS HAHA. cause we want to finish up our remainding sprite from funfair.
i want to sleeeep.