(entries)
(affiliates)
(misc)
Disclaimer here. italic bold underline
its E-Learning!
And i fell asleep quite early yesterday so i ended up waking up at what 7 plus :O
Anyway, I SURVIED my journey home with my horn yesterday!.
1) I didn't ram into any rubbish bins or at least any of that sort causing it to break apart or whatever that happened before
2) I didnt crash or bang into many many people (though i still did. It's inevitable)
3) My arm didn't break off.
4) I had LESS stares of " are you carrying a bomb " stare,stare stare even more. Probably cause it wasn't so crowded.
Haha feel so retarded. gawh. BLOCKS :(:(:(:(
0 comments // Post a Comment
And i fell asleep quite early yesterday so i ended up waking up at what 7 plus :O
Anyway, I SURVIED my journey home with my horn yesterday!.
1) I didn't ram into any rubbish bins or at least any of that sort causing it to break apart or whatever that happened before
2) I didnt crash or bang into many many people (though i still did. It's inevitable)
3) My arm didn't break off.
4) I had LESS stares of " are you carrying a bomb " stare,stare stare even more. Probably cause it wasn't so crowded.
Haha feel so retarded. gawh. BLOCKS :(:(:(:(