(entries)
(affiliates)
(misc)
Disclaimer here. italic bold underline
:O
I just got the shock of my life. So scary.
Was talking in the kitchen to lixian and simone about drama stuff when suddenly I saw some greyish black cat in the kitchen. LIKE WHAT. I was like screaming like mad. Eh suddenly got cat in the house is super scary can, somemore at night. then after that I screamed then the cat turned around and walked out then my mother was like scolding me for screaming in the middle of the night then I told her that that there was a cat in the house. Then she saw it too and chased it out. My heart practically jumped out lah. I am still being paranoid and we don't know how the cat even got into the house lah. ITS A CAT.
scary scary scary, ITS A CAT LAH .and the fact is i never liked cats.
0 comments // Post a Comment
I just got the shock of my life. So scary.
Was talking in the kitchen to lixian and simone about drama stuff when suddenly I saw some greyish black cat in the kitchen. LIKE WHAT. I was like screaming like mad. Eh suddenly got cat in the house is super scary can, somemore at night. then after that I screamed then the cat turned around and walked out then my mother was like scolding me for screaming in the middle of the night then I told her that that there was a cat in the house. Then she saw it too and chased it out. My heart practically jumped out lah. I am still being paranoid and we don't know how the cat even got into the house lah. ITS A CAT.
scary scary scary, ITS A CAT LAH .and the fact is i never liked cats.