(entries)
(affiliates)
(misc)
Disclaimer here. italic bold underline

Above, is Chiew Jing Yi. or Sharky or Norway :D
This post is dedicated to this woman hahaha ( aw)
Yesterday was her birthday but because i fell asleep unfortunately,the birthday dedication had to be postphoned to today. Still she gets her dedication. Even though we have only known each other for one year plus, we are considerably close I must say. She's my "brother" . I see her almost every day and I talk to her almost everyday. Little quarrels do occur but it wouldn't /doesn't last long cause it's hard to not talk to her. She tells you about alot of things and she's kind of stupidly smart. Haha okay fine Smart! She's not online now so I can't talk to her. She's my source of entertainment though i think whatever i say is definitely funnier! Hahaha. oh and and She loves her dog. HAHA joking, she doesn't own one and We go to Ikea to eat meatballs:D lol.
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY SHARK :D iloveyouuu. awwww (:(:
and stop worrying about humanities.