(entries)
(affiliates)
(misc)
Disclaimer here. italic bold underline
HELLOOO.
LIMELIGHT yesterday was a blast man.
NYCB FTW :D
The beautiful and long awaited day began with BATCH BREAKFAST AT KAP.( where we looked like delinquents ) hahaha. Aww i love batchmates :D Yup so we had macs for breakfast. Bus-ed there with sharky and charlotte. And over there we discovered that Charlotte HAS super cool artistic handwritting and everybody was admiring it HAHA. And and PAULINE laughed so hard till she cry. Probably because of what i said according to her. But i can't remember anymore Haha anyway she was so cute. She laugh and cry at the same time then haha. Due to aunty lee's panicking, we left KAP quite early, for fear that we would be late for school. Haha lol.
Went back to class and did the UNSW thing. ugh. I was in a figity mood. Then very hot some more haha so okay i doubt i did it properly. I'm gonna get participation YET again. Haha I have accepted the fact that i never do well in UNSW stuff, not that i exactly excel in other stuff but the idea is there.
After that, went to band room ENTHUSIASTICALLY. Everbody was changing into band shoes and socks and stuff. Moved instruments down and OFF we went. TO ESPLANADE ;D
Everybody frantically passing notes and chocolates and letters around to whoever and haha so cute. So EXCITING. Best thing was we got BACKSTAGE PASSES :D :D :D
So went to the green room, waited and slacked around. With lots of people giving you stuff and felt bad cause i didnt like get stuff for some people. Haha but thanks anyway, ALL YOU BANDEETS, hah. AND WE GOT OUR OWN SECTION ROOM, haha i meant dressing room. With a really cool toilet, this like shower cubicle and normal pee cubicle and THREE SINKS AND A long mirror. Haha. Not bad for a dressing room eh. Outside had the mirroRs with those lightbulbs around.So fascinating :D Got down to lunch.
So rehearsal and dry run and stuff and there appeared FAT FAT number 2. She's really courteous, like seriously huh. Haha.
( started thinking about something i shouldn't have thought about thus the sudden quietness. And the section was supposed to give me a section HUG haha. I think I'm probably over reacting, or rather I hope I'm over reacting. Got kind of annoyed)
DINNER and running about all around to find people and to talk to people. and to give stuff and in the meantime get stuff ( haha ) And yup finally IT WAS SEVEN O CLOCK. Got to artist lounge and we heard Ms Chong's really touching erm words.
" Do it for your sec 4's "
" I don't care if it's Limelight or whatever else, it's still Appassionata to me "
These sparked off all the tears. haha and i successfully held mine back. Very tough okay haha. With many around like crying. Came out of the toilet and I hugged gummiess ( aw quin do you feel loved ). Haha and went round hugging like batchmates and section ! :D . Haha joy and her cute kissy thingy. HAHA. Sounds wrong but haha.
So there there IT WAS IT.
Was kind of nervous at the beginning but after that haha.
I believed we played our best and stuff despite some errors and mispitchings and whatsoever.
During dancing megahits, was zi-highing backstage HAHA.
I think hymn was super niceeee :D
During Latin, was super encouraged when many cheered while we did our actions and stuff (aw)
It kind of spurred me on. Yup haha and 1600 PLUS PLUS AUDIENCE. Felt great cause like all of your hard work as finally paid off.
I still can't believe it's over. I keep thinking we haven't performed yet. Haha oh well.
LIMELIGHT WAS TRULY GREAT!
Anyway thankyou classmates who came and your flowers and chocolates. Aw. haha
thanks hwei yen, emmerlyn, jeanette , jocelyn, gabriel, andrew, glen and josh who came to support ( despite your many declines to TAKE A PHOTO WITH ME tsk and your hmm dying flowers HAHA ) Awww haha still, thanks alot for coming to support man. I love you guys :D
And family. hahaha Aw and mummy's FLOWER. haha.
Not forgetting our dearest seniors CHAIROONUT. aww thanks for the flower and the heartshaped balloon. ( I still miss you threee alot. Aw hahaha CHALI CHAI our fantastic anime SL hahaha and Lin Roo Shu Shu the lao lian who inspires us HAHA and and AWW Nut for her ultimate friendliness and laughs )
It was great, really.
Should be chiong-ing math written task and bio SIA. haha was laughing at how 18 people out of 33 came online just now. Haha and and amanda's " eh let's have msn party " tonight when ahem ms _ _ told us that Bio SIA was supposed to be due yesterday. - -
Haha and i almost died doing trigo haha. Aw but joelle lim helped me like for almost the whole of the first few questions. As joelle lim stalks my blog regulary, i shall credit her. THANKYOU JOELLELIMPEIXIN. haah somebody missed me alot yesterday ah. Ahem, ahem . haha.
I LOVE YOU HORNIEES, BATCHMATES AND NYCB <33333
Okay okay off i go. photos when i am free-er
0 comments // Post a Comment
LIMELIGHT yesterday was a blast man.
NYCB FTW :D
The beautiful and long awaited day began with BATCH BREAKFAST AT KAP.( where we looked like delinquents ) hahaha. Aww i love batchmates :D Yup so we had macs for breakfast. Bus-ed there with sharky and charlotte. And over there we discovered that Charlotte HAS super cool artistic handwritting and everybody was admiring it HAHA. And and PAULINE laughed so hard till she cry. Probably because of what i said according to her. But i can't remember anymore Haha anyway she was so cute. She laugh and cry at the same time then haha. Due to aunty lee's panicking, we left KAP quite early, for fear that we would be late for school. Haha lol.
Went back to class and did the UNSW thing. ugh. I was in a figity mood. Then very hot some more haha so okay i doubt i did it properly. I'm gonna get participation YET again. Haha I have accepted the fact that i never do well in UNSW stuff, not that i exactly excel in other stuff but the idea is there.
After that, went to band room ENTHUSIASTICALLY. Everbody was changing into band shoes and socks and stuff. Moved instruments down and OFF we went. TO ESPLANADE ;D
Everybody frantically passing notes and chocolates and letters around to whoever and haha so cute. So EXCITING. Best thing was we got BACKSTAGE PASSES :D :D :D
So went to the green room, waited and slacked around. With lots of people giving you stuff and felt bad cause i didnt like get stuff for some people. Haha but thanks anyway, ALL YOU BANDEETS, hah. AND WE GOT OUR OWN SECTION ROOM, haha i meant dressing room. With a really cool toilet, this like shower cubicle and normal pee cubicle and THREE SINKS AND A long mirror. Haha. Not bad for a dressing room eh. Outside had the mirroRs with those lightbulbs around.So fascinating :D Got down to lunch.
So rehearsal and dry run and stuff and there appeared FAT FAT number 2. She's really courteous, like seriously huh. Haha.
( started thinking about something i shouldn't have thought about thus the sudden quietness. And the section was supposed to give me a section HUG haha. I think I'm probably over reacting, or rather I hope I'm over reacting. Got kind of annoyed)
DINNER and running about all around to find people and to talk to people. and to give stuff and in the meantime get stuff ( haha ) And yup finally IT WAS SEVEN O CLOCK. Got to artist lounge and we heard Ms Chong's really touching erm words.
" Do it for your sec 4's "
" I don't care if it's Limelight or whatever else, it's still Appassionata to me "
These sparked off all the tears. haha and i successfully held mine back. Very tough okay haha. With many around like crying. Came out of the toilet and I hugged gummiess ( aw quin do you feel loved ). Haha and went round hugging like batchmates and section ! :D . Haha joy and her cute kissy thingy. HAHA. Sounds wrong but haha.
So there there IT WAS IT.
Was kind of nervous at the beginning but after that haha.
I believed we played our best and stuff despite some errors and mispitchings and whatsoever.
During dancing megahits, was zi-highing backstage HAHA.
I think hymn was super niceeee :D
During Latin, was super encouraged when many cheered while we did our actions and stuff (aw)
It kind of spurred me on. Yup haha and 1600 PLUS PLUS AUDIENCE. Felt great cause like all of your hard work as finally paid off.
I still can't believe it's over. I keep thinking we haven't performed yet. Haha oh well.
LIMELIGHT WAS TRULY GREAT!
Anyway thankyou classmates who came and your flowers and chocolates. Aw. haha
thanks hwei yen, emmerlyn, jeanette , jocelyn, gabriel, andrew, glen and josh who came to support ( despite your many declines to TAKE A PHOTO WITH ME tsk and your hmm dying flowers HAHA ) Awww haha still, thanks alot for coming to support man. I love you guys :D
And family. hahaha Aw and mummy's FLOWER. haha.
Not forgetting our dearest seniors CHAIROONUT. aww thanks for the flower and the heartshaped balloon. ( I still miss you threee alot. Aw hahaha CHALI CHAI our fantastic anime SL hahaha and Lin Roo Shu Shu the lao lian who inspires us HAHA and and AWW Nut for her ultimate friendliness and laughs )
It was great, really.
Should be chiong-ing math written task and bio SIA. haha was laughing at how 18 people out of 33 came online just now. Haha and and amanda's " eh let's have msn party " tonight when ahem ms _ _ told us that Bio SIA was supposed to be due yesterday. - -
Haha and i almost died doing trigo haha. Aw but joelle lim helped me like for almost the whole of the first few questions. As joelle lim stalks my blog regulary, i shall credit her. THANKYOU JOELLELIMPEIXIN. haah somebody missed me alot yesterday ah. Ahem, ahem . haha.
I LOVE YOU HORNIEES, BATCHMATES AND NYCB <33333
Okay okay off i go. photos when i am free-er