(entries)
(affiliates)
(misc)
Disclaimer here. italic bold underline
WE GOT INTO SWORD EXCHANGE FINALS YESTERDAAAYY!
Haha wasn't really expected but oh well, we are pro ay! Hahaha. Results on YC anniversary.
SUSPENSE. haha that's like 2 weeks from now oh well.
Motion was The punishment that Moses had to face was too harsh. We were proposition! Haha oh well but quite fun lah.
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY NATASHA DEAREST ( the contacts thing hahahaa )
Today's worship band equipping was funn.
Haha especially the games part.
Played the bang bang game thing and we got so excited that when Michelle called Varrick, he was supposed to squat and I was supposed to bang Zhi Wei but i ended up squatting with varrick! Haha rolled on the floor and laughed. :D
Then had the moose mouse elephant game. Then that lynn ah keep dragging me out of the circle say I too slow! Hahaha so I was like out of the game five times then i keep going back! Haha lynn bully me lah, so i left the circle on my own accord when I really really lost.
It's time to start on HMP SIA ( oh no )
0 comments // Post a Comment
Haha wasn't really expected but oh well, we are pro ay! Hahaha. Results on YC anniversary.
SUSPENSE. haha that's like 2 weeks from now oh well.
Motion was The punishment that Moses had to face was too harsh. We were proposition! Haha oh well but quite fun lah.
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY NATASHA DEAREST ( the contacts thing hahahaa )
Today's worship band equipping was funn.
Haha especially the games part.
Played the bang bang game thing and we got so excited that when Michelle called Varrick, he was supposed to squat and I was supposed to bang Zhi Wei but i ended up squatting with varrick! Haha rolled on the floor and laughed. :D
Then had the moose mouse elephant game. Then that lynn ah keep dragging me out of the circle say I too slow! Hahaha so I was like out of the game five times then i keep going back! Haha lynn bully me lah, so i left the circle on my own accord when I really really lost.
It's time to start on HMP SIA ( oh no )