(profile) (entries) (affiliates) (misc)

Disclaimer here. italic bold underline

Hellooo.

Oh oh I saw cheryl lee at the bus stop yesterday while on the bus and I waved to her and she saw me :D Hahahh

Okay, I have alot of blisters probably because of the shoe . : ( PE was considerably fun since we played soccer at first, then proceeded on to Captain's Ball. Haha. Went to visit Rachel again. And she can walk :D. And she still laughs alot. I helped her with history and chew helped her with math. Chew's chromosomes are getting super curly, they seriously need to be rebonded. HAHA. Had a lot of food so I didn't eat dinner. Poached fish :D

Classroom is so quiet without Rachel's retarded laughter. Lunches/ Recesses are so quiet without her random outburst of topics to talk about. Bethany became the slowest to eat because there was no Rachel to talk so much till she eats super slowly. HMP is less noisy cause Rachel Ho is not blabbering. And there's nobody to accompany me to eat something else when lousy joelle and bethany betray me and go off to the muslim food stall. HAHA :D

Horseeyy, you better recover soon and come back quickly okay!


HMP SIA is due tomorrow! 2 more listening journals and 1 concert journal. I'm very sure I can complete it ( yeaah right )

0 comments // Post a Comment