(profile) (entries) (affiliates) (misc)

Disclaimer here. italic bold underline

I laughed alot again before psp.
And they thought I was high. And that carolyn chan laugh at me instead of the joke! I'm not the joke lor. Hahah and when glen chan started talked about The Ting Tings, I started singing " That's not my name, That's not my name " Hah, until lynn wanted to fine me!

( lynn nut and I were talking about a certain something )

Nut : you know he ( censored )
Lynn : - laughs - He ( censored )
Me : (forgot that I wasn't supposed to say it out loud ) - reveals the secret -
Nut ; Huh huh, what what gives blur look
Lynn : TINNNGG! You're not supposed to say. That's not my name, That's not my name.

HAHAH. ( I sound like some maniac now)

0 comments // Post a Comment