(entries)
(affiliates)
(misc)
Disclaimer here. italic bold underline
Played alot of mistakes today! :O. Worse than at home. Hahah.
I know I didn't play properly.
I know I made alot of mistakes.
I know I didn't even play at the proper speed.
I know I played too slowly
I know I sounded terrible
I know I played badly
I KNOW OKAY.
You didn't have to rub it in
Even if you think I suck, you don't have to play it right in my face
Even if you think you are super pro and I'm very lousy, you don't have to show off in front of everybody
Even if you can play it so much better than i do, you could have played it at least after i left.
I deserve that bit of respect okay.
0 comments // Post a Comment
I know I didn't play properly.
I know I made alot of mistakes.
I know I didn't even play at the proper speed.
I know I played too slowly
I know I sounded terrible
I know I played badly
I KNOW OKAY.
You didn't have to rub it in
Even if you think I suck, you don't have to play it right in my face
Even if you think you are super pro and I'm very lousy, you don't have to show off in front of everybody
Even if you can play it so much better than i do, you could have played it at least after i left.
I deserve that bit of respect okay.