(profile) (entries) (affiliates) (misc)

Disclaimer here. italic bold underline

While waiting, I shall blog.

Connection went abit wild and mad just now but it's fixed now, thankfully.
Service ended quite early today so we had our extended our of games. And only nut, sherilynn, jess and I want to play HARRY. :( But harry is so fun! Hahah serious. Anyway, Jocelyn made a joke out of my statement " thanks for laying the red carpet for me " . I can't remember the whole conversation though. But she said to philly " Phildia! Lie down and be the red carpet! " HAHAHA and then phildia's whole face changed! HAAHA cause she was wearing her red jersey so yeah. And jess was Model of the day, or probably of the weeks to come! Hahaha :D Haven't laughed so hard in quite long, not that I lead such a unlaughable life.

Had dinner with jocelyn at subway and I laughed even more, cause she almost slipped off that thing at the bus stop! HAH. Okay, I'm not that mean. And it was super embarassing on the bus. And the cause of the embarrassment was probably from my lousy wallet with a big hole in the coins compartment so I keep dropping coins all around in school and Drina LAUGHS AT MEEE :( hah. I felt something drop but I didn't know what it was so I was commenting " Eh I dropped something, what is it ah. " Then the guy beside me said, "your coin" and picked it up for me. LOL. Haha so malu. Hahaha oh wellll.

Unfortunately, this seems like the time where the bugs and lizards in my house start to appear. I'm making my house sound super bug infested. Anyway, moving on. I have a blocked nose.

0 comments // Post a Comment