(profile) (entries) (affiliates) (misc)

Disclaimer here. italic bold underline

I'm supposed to be memorising my new lines for drama now but oh well. Hahah. Sssshh

Friday

Went out again with Joelle, Steffi, Jing Ying and Bethany. We were supposed to go ice skating with like half of the class but we decided not to. Heh. So we went vivo instead. Got kind of bored so we ended up at marina square again. They made me do alot of stupid stuff, which I don't wish to elaborate on here. Haha and I spent alot of money, but not on myself. And Beeeee if you're reading this YOU OWE ME MONEY! :D.

Hahaha okay so they all left quite early and i was left alone to wait for carolyn to meet me first. But apparently she didn't. She took forever lah! Slow poke. And I met Josh at City Link, when we were supposed to meet at Tanjong Pagar. Hahahaha. So went back to Raffles City to wait for Chan, but in the end she took forever so I met with Josh first and we went to Peninsula Tower ( Josh, it's tower not plaza ) HAHA to get guitar strings and kapo. So we went to Tanjong Pagar to meet the rest - Amos , Aaron and Carolyn! :D And off we went to Amara Hotel for Foooodie :D Wooh. Yea so when we got there , cause I made the reservation, so I told the lady reservation under Liau. Then she was like Huh . Hahah so i Spelt it out and then pointed it out to her on her book, and guess what, she called me Liau Wen Ling ! Whaaat! Hahaha so we were laughing like mad. And then we began out International Buffet at Element with the whole leaf of sashimi. HAHAHAHA. Amos was trying to teach us etiquette but hmm. I don't know what to say. Hahaha lol. Oh the Buddha Jump Over the wall was Nice. And we started doing alot of unethical things. HAH. Making music :D Heh. Dinner was very amusing, and filling. Left around eleven and reached home at twelve. Hahah. Superrrr great time.

Saturday

Went late for missions training again cause of piano. Oh and when i reached, they were playing this game which was super confusing hahah but amusing and fun. Yeaaah training was great. I can't wait to go for missions manzxzx ! ! :D Hahahaha and cell was hmmm prettty amusing huh haha with Ketrisha's home made cake. Nut, please learn from your sister. I'm waiting for that day. HAHAHAHA. Then had worship prac at night.

Sunday

Worship was great i guess :D Went to eat after service at 333 ( yes, yet again). And i became the second carolyn cause everybody pangseh-ed me. By everybody I mean the girls. Hahah so I got stuck with all the guys. HAHAHA LOL. Then we went to Josh's house cause we had nothing better to do. Jammed for awhile and we started playing with silky. And Silky is a horny dog. It tried to hump seb's leg. HAHAA and Seb is such a - . I don't know what to say. Haha then we ended up playing taboo after Wei Ren and Zhi Wei left. It was funny. hahaha then slacked around and made Aaron walk out with me to the Mrt Station. Heh thanks pang brother. HAHA Zhi Wei thought I was Amos' sister. What a joke.

Monday

Went to renew passport early in the morning. Woah super fast, at least much faster than the last time I went there. Didn't have to wait for long. Then went to bugis to shop :D ( with mummy). And met daddy for lunch at Siam Kitchen. Decided to go to Carolyn's house to bake supposedly but somebody was tired after her failed attempt in cookies cause it became brownies in the end. HAHA. Just sat in front of her computer and talked lor. Hahah. Went to church but the sec 4's weren't there and the SYRENS weren't having SIP anymore so aww. Hahah. And I went home.

That was a long post. Hah. Gonna have to learn tagalog ( our task ) haha then teach the rest of the mission team cause we are supposedly super free. HAHA.

Picturessss another day.

0 comments // Post a Comment