(profile) (entries) (affiliates) (misc)

Disclaimer here. italic bold underline

School officially ends today. Even though I have always awaited this day, it doesn't really feel like its the last day of school, and what more the last day that 209'08 will be together :( Awwwh.
The class was too angry to cry. HAHA. Anyway, come to think of it, I think I'll miss 209 alot alot alot alot alot.

Especially...

Denise Yeo Jia Qi

Denise! You better be honoured you're like at the top. Ahhh I'll miss you alot and our spastic times together and random outbursts of spasms. Must continue writing letter to me okay. You're so cute lah and I'll definitely miss you lots and lots. Even though you like calling me loser, I know deep inside you still love me right. Awww. Haha I love you too! :D Thank you for the little things you do, even the Valentine's Day pile of random stuff and consoling me awww. And those few times of wise words. Hahah I'll miss you alot. You musn't forget me okay dearest Penguin!

Rachel Ho

Rooomie! Even though you talk to much some times i still love you alot. Aww and even though we can never be in the same class EVER AGAIN. I'll really miss the times I had with you, irritating, funny, retarded , whatever times. And even those late nights in Japan. And loads of maggi mee and mutual confiding. Horsey Ho, you're one of the best friends I had ( awh ) and I had really really great fun with you. Though sometimes I don't exactly show it, haha I still love you <3.

Joelle Lim

(you better not let your mummy see this or she'll think I'm lesbian again). Hahah BESTFRIENZXZXZX. hahahaha. Even though you suan me alot LIKE ALOT, and you do alot of stupid really stupid things and I'm forever stuck near you someway or another , in class, and even in the QUADRANGLE, I'll still miss you! Hahah you make me laugh alot probably cause of your stupidity ( haha joking ) I'll miss the hours I spent travelling to your house ( :D ) and probably doing SIA's with you since almost all of my SIAs are done with you. Awww. I'll miss sitting beside you even, and in front during exams and disturbing and irritating you and throwing stuff into your pencil case and doodling together and watching you sign your name ( hahaha retarded woman) I'll even miss quarrelling with you over the stupidest things. I'll miss doing stupid things with you. And you better be my Bestfriendzxzx foreverzxzx okay. Hahahaha I love you Limpx/Joelle! :D

P.s We better get into the same class. Hehhhh. I'll jump for joy.

Jing Ying

JINGYINGZXZXZX. Hahaha probably the only one who doesn't suan me as much even though you still do it. I, Liau will miss all the retarded times I had with Tay. And you were probably the one I spent the most time with during LSC hahaha. I'll miss talking to you about probably everything under the sun and dragging you around to who knows where and and MINESWEEPER EVEN. And our many many failed shots. And even how you call me liau and your machine gun like laughter. Awwwh. Your gayness and your fan girling. Ahhhh I'm gonna miss you alot woman. :( So i shall declare my love for you. Hahaha. I love youuu :D

Bethany

BETHANY EE BEI NI. I'll miss you loads loads loads too. Even though you suan me alot too. Hahaha Thanks for listening to my retarded long old stories about - that. Hhaaha you better not tell anyone else. And be honoured that I told it to like you and you only. Awww anyway I really appreciate you listening to me :) And even that sms to try and cheer me up, even though I wasn't exactly sad, or was I. I'll miss you and your Loudness, your laughter, sitting beside you during LA and whatever other lessons and talking to me about stupid things and whatever else we do together. And VIDEOCALLING> hahahaha and attempting to study chinese culture together at 12 am. Awwww. ( come for class chalet lah ). I WILL MISS YOU ALOT ALOT ALOT BETHANY EE AND I LOVE YOU LOADS TOO <33333. style="">

Steffi

Hahah BIMBO ( joking ). I'll miss you alot too :D Your signature "ehhhhh"s. I'll miss the amount of information you feed me everyday. HAHAHAHA awww and your FANGIRLING. The first friend I made in nanyang, I'll definitely remember you. How you laugh at me - . - and how i laugh back in your face. Hahah how you scream over I forgot what and how you treasure your new phone so much you don't want to leave a scratch. How i talked to you so much Awww. I love you alot fifi! :D

I shall sleep and continue the rest another day.

0 comments // Post a Comment