(entries)
(affiliates)
(misc)
Disclaimer here. italic bold underline
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY
BELOVED BEST FRIENDZXZXZ
JOCELYN LANG SHI HUI (heh) / JUSTINN !
BELOVED BEST FRIENDZXZXZ
JOCELYN LANG SHI HUI (heh) / JUSTINN !
Be honoured that I'm still posting despite being sick huh. Hahah. Guess, it's been pretty long since our friendship started huh. 5 Years manzxxz. When you and Maria will complain to me about each other and stuff and all the times we had in primary school. Up till now. Awww. When we always have our shopping dates with just a call, long hours on the phone, smuggling new york pizza - -! And study dates at Starbucks and CRASHING YOUR HOUSE. Mastermind :D! I always loved talking to you, and guess will always be. It's always fun to be with you despite whatever rubbish you do huh. You're fourteen already so you better grow up okay! And i want chocolate chip cookies and brownies and muffins and whatever else you bake. Hahaha. I love you loadsss bestfriendzxzxz. God bless and don't think about me too much everyday okay. Hahah. Aww i know you love me too.