(entries)
(affiliates)
(misc)
Disclaimer here. italic bold underline
I find myself blogging so childishly thus I shall attempt to blog deeply! Means no more random ( hahas ) Aww. " Haha " is like my punctuation mark.
The past week has been long and tiring but of course fulfilling and fun. Thursday was the third day of Pop camp in which I went for 1h in the morning before we ( lynn, carolyn and yong ) set off for missions training. Started off with dance practice then lunch and well preparation. Missions training ended at 5 and we went back to help out. Being part of the logistics team, since I couldn't be a full time leader, we helped to set up the water games! Woah, it was super fun. Varrick and I were tasked to set up a maze using chairs in which no matter how hard we tried, it wasn't exactly difficult. I'm not trying to imply we're pathetic though. I escaped most of the water bombs, since I kept giving excuses that I was holding onto my handphone. Hah, but well, of course I still got bombed, thanks to Peggy and Carolyn and some guy in my group in which Ren was laughing at me, cause I laughed at him previously. Then I spent like 30 min plus in the girls toilet rushing the kiddos to bathe faster and ended up sitting on the benches beside the lift in which the L gang was formed ( hahahahaha ). It was super retarded, we were practically amusing ourselves in the most retarded way but of course it Was Amusing.
History behind our L gang
We sat next to the Lift , and near the Loo and outside the generaL office and were Losers. ( not !)
And L gang consisted of : caroLyn chan , gLen chan , Liau wen ting , and apparently jon chew and seb who didn't have L's in their name unfortunately.
Anyway, idea was we were being stupid but we definitely enjoyed it right! . ( After a tiring day with kiddos , of course ! )Then, ren came along and decided to flash his 6packs muffins! Which was an eye sore, nah kidding. Okay lah, macho man. Well, and then came cans and cans of red bull.
Friday was missions training throughout then W and I at night. I'm seriously lazy to type in detail.
0 comments // Post a Comment
The past week has been long and tiring but of course fulfilling and fun. Thursday was the third day of Pop camp in which I went for 1h in the morning before we ( lynn, carolyn and yong ) set off for missions training. Started off with dance practice then lunch and well preparation. Missions training ended at 5 and we went back to help out. Being part of the logistics team, since I couldn't be a full time leader, we helped to set up the water games! Woah, it was super fun. Varrick and I were tasked to set up a maze using chairs in which no matter how hard we tried, it wasn't exactly difficult. I'm not trying to imply we're pathetic though. I escaped most of the water bombs, since I kept giving excuses that I was holding onto my handphone. Hah, but well, of course I still got bombed, thanks to Peggy and Carolyn and some guy in my group in which Ren was laughing at me, cause I laughed at him previously. Then I spent like 30 min plus in the girls toilet rushing the kiddos to bathe faster and ended up sitting on the benches beside the lift in which the L gang was formed ( hahahahaha ). It was super retarded, we were practically amusing ourselves in the most retarded way but of course it Was Amusing.
History behind our L gang
We sat next to the Lift , and near the Loo and outside the generaL office and were Losers. ( not !)
And L gang consisted of : caroLyn chan , gLen chan , Liau wen ting , and apparently jon chew and seb who didn't have L's in their name unfortunately.
Anyway, idea was we were being stupid but we definitely enjoyed it right! . ( After a tiring day with kiddos , of course ! )Then, ren came along and decided to flash his 6
Friday was missions training throughout then W and I at night. I'm seriously lazy to type in detail.