(entries)
(affiliates)
(misc)
Disclaimer here. italic bold underline
Photos! Before i leave for Cebu or SeeBull as jon calls it.
Choral and Drama Night!:D

My fan club! :D
.
Haha I don't know what this was supposed to be.


They said my self drawn moustache looked like the NUM sperm. Hah! So we took a picture to compare.

Fan club again. HAHA.
Sleepover!



Unglam moments of who - Jocelyn and Carolyn. like DUH! hah!

chow chow and I with the dogs.

Sentosa!




Batman!






The rest are on facebook!
0 comments // Post a Comment
Choral and Drama Night!:D
My fan club! :D
.
Haha I don't know what this was supposed to be.
They said my self drawn moustache looked like the NUM sperm. Hah! So we took a picture to compare.
Fan club again. HAHA.
Sleepover!
Unglam moments of who - Jocelyn and Carolyn. like DUH! hah!
chow chow and I with the dogs.
Sentosa!
Batman!

The rest are on facebook!