(profile) (entries) (affiliates) (misc)

Disclaimer here. italic bold underline

Went to Jocelyn's house on sunday for her party thing which wasn't exactly a party. Hah, they went swimming while Jeanette and I basked in water splashing everywhere. We were at the jacuzzi area where the security guard kept coming to check if they were swimming. Cause,

" No swimming in the jacuzzi! " Haha, and we talked alot while they waddled around.

Then went back to her house to bridge and Emmerlyn/Ditzy taught us hearts! While the rest were singing who knows what. Hah. And we played Taboo and I stayed over! :D Even though I didn't even plan to. Carolyn, Natalie and Jeanette stayed over too. And we had Intensive Girl's Talk while Ahem was talking to her beloved on the phone. So yeah. It was pretty interesting and soon after Jocelyn Lang and Carolyn Chan broke into a pillow fight in which the rest of us refused to get involved with. And when Nat and I came back after going to the toilet, they were like smashing pillows over our heads. Lol! So around three plus, we decided that the light was too bright, so we switched it off and sleeping or even lying in between Jeanette and Carolyn was probably the worst choice. Since they did alot obscene stuff to me! And I was desperately trying to wriggle away. But oh well, it was fun. I woke up around 7 plus since Dad was coming to pick me cause I had to go to Simone's house to do OM.

OM meeting was just retarded. Haha.

Oh oh and flight for mission trip has been changed to

0035 hours on 27th December for Departure
2330(?) hours on 3rd Deccember for Arrival!

ITS EIGHT DAYS TO MISSION TRIP. I CAN'T WAIT I CAN'T WAIT. AAAAAH.

0 comments // Post a Comment