(entries)
(affiliates)
(misc)
Disclaimer here. italic bold underline
I'm back from Cebu!
Plane touched down around 12 midnight yesterday cause the plane was delayed.
Ahhhh I miss Cebu already!
I miss the mission team!
Gabriel Soh ( Ah Soh )
Darryl Ooi ( Gangster Ooi )
Yong Liang ( Soon! )
My brother ( Alex the lion )
Gabriel Ong ( Johnnie Walked )
Zhi Peng ( Zhai Peng, Jiak Peng, Jo )
Tricia
Zing
Patricia ( Pat .. pat pat pat pat )
Anna ( Na na )
Eunice ( You Nice)
Janice ( Jan Nice )
Lynn ( Lean on me )
Carolyn ( Chan chan )
Yayin
David ( Alemakkkk! )
I miss the kids there!
I miss the YWAM Base people!
I miss Pastor Adrian and the teens from the Church of Our King!
I miss pushing the van!
I miss the retarded meal times we had together!
I miss laughing at lame jokes!
I miss making fun of each other!
I miss playing with words!
I miss singing really loudly in the van!
I miss van rides!
I miss singing the Lion song!
I miss the times we had while washing dishes - splashing water!
I miss washing clothes together!
I really really miss Cebu. All the fun we had together as a team (:
0 comments // Post a Comment
Plane touched down around 12 midnight yesterday cause the plane was delayed.
Ahhhh I miss Cebu already!
I miss the mission team!
Gabriel Soh ( Ah Soh )
Darryl Ooi ( Gangster Ooi )
Yong Liang ( Soon! )
My brother ( Alex the lion )
Gabriel Ong ( Johnnie Walked )
Zhi Peng ( Zhai Peng, Jiak Peng, Jo )
Tricia
Zing
Patricia ( Pat .. pat pat pat pat )
Anna ( Na na )
Eunice ( You Nice)
Janice ( Jan Nice )
Lynn ( Lean on me )
Carolyn ( Chan chan )
Yayin
David ( Alemakkkk! )
I miss the kids there!
I miss the YWAM Base people!
I miss Pastor Adrian and the teens from the Church of Our King!
I miss pushing the van!
I miss the retarded meal times we had together!
I miss laughing at lame jokes!
I miss making fun of each other!
I miss playing with words!
I miss singing really loudly in the van!
I miss van rides!
I miss singing the Lion song!
I miss the times we had while washing dishes - splashing water!
I miss washing clothes together!
I really really miss Cebu. All the fun we had together as a team (: