(entries)
(affiliates)
(misc)
Disclaimer here. italic bold underline
Let the pictures do the talking. I can't be bothered to blog.
Our not so failure 610 gathering :D
At KFC :D

Lying on the table!

at pasir ris park!

CHRISTMAS CARNIVAL ( TODAY )

philly and I!

Philly again!

Lean on me!

Aaron Pang advertising for his weird free drink! and my funny hair. Lol

jocelynnnnnn!

I'm letting varrick bet taller than me for once, and Seb is just being extra.

This is josh!

and this is GANGSTER OOI / DARYL OOI. Look at his hands man. Wanna fight ah. Hahahaha

Natalie! This is just one out of the countless pictures we took.

I love theeeesee!
0 comments // Post a Comment
Our not so failure 610 gathering :D
At KFC :D

Lying on the table!

at pasir ris park!

philly and I!
Philly again!

Lean on me!

Aaron Pang advertising for his weird free drink! and my funny hair. Lol
jocelynnnnnn!
I'm letting varrick bet taller than me for once, and Seb is just being extra.
This is josh!
and this is GANGSTER OOI / DARYL OOI. Look at his hands man. Wanna fight ah. Hahahaha
Natalie! This is just one out of the countless pictures we took.

I love theeeesee!