(profile) (entries) (affiliates) (misc)

Disclaimer here. italic bold underline

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE TO CLARA TAN SHUEN NING!

so yes, celebrated Clara's birthday today during cell. And well I laughed alot. Jocelyn Lang was being all mental-patient-like and she claimed that I was her inmate! Oh yes and Clara made good jokes. Well done! Hahah. Like how we randomly blamed Jocelyn for the dirty floor ( in which she really believed ) and Clara asked " Jocelyn, what you step on ah. Your face ah? " Hahahaha. Okayokay I shall not be so mean. Oh and after Clara's successful attempt to (enter the boys toilet) to get toilet paper to clean the floor since it was nearer, We tried again. So this time, I went with Clara. And she knocked on the door of the boys toilet and said " Anybody inside ". No answer. So she pushed the door open abit and we heard a low voice saying "ya" and we saw his reflection. Clara and I were totally embarrassed so we practically ran all the way to the girl's toilet and started laughing like mad. Okay, that was so embarrassing. Imagine if she REALLY pushed the door open.

and I'm missing Mission trip!

0 comments // Post a Comment