(profile) (entries) (affiliates) (misc)

Disclaimer here. italic bold underline

The past week has been good I guess. 305's alright and I miss 209'o8 already! ( Aw) But at least we still have HMP together, though not all. Lessons have been pretty 'interesting' but they're not too bad. Yesterday was Philly's 19th birthday. P.s SO OLD. Hah anyway, Jocelyn was supposed to stall her while Nut , Nat and I went to the cell room to do the board and prepare Nut's very OWN self-"baked" jelly cake which had a pretty heart in the middle and stuff. Then, the oh-so-smart Jocelyn " didn't know" that she was supposed to inform us when she was coming down with Philly so well it wasn't much of a surprise but philly PRETENDED to act surprised. But it was really cute. And Clara joined our cell yesterday :D Great choice dude.

Once again, I shall fill the post with pictures.


Nut's very own home-made JELLY CAKE haha


philly's VERY shocked face







I had to accede to the birthday girl's request so i let her be taller than me for once.


Guess who was behind!


It was supposed to be 2009 ( if you can see it )


CELL. :D If you can see, the green board is Philly's growth chart. Super cool right cause jocelyn and I drew it :D


Cell againn.

0 comments // Post a Comment