(profile) (entries) (affiliates) (misc)

Disclaimer here. italic bold underline

I am currently tired and probably abit frustrated ( not over anything ) but just randomly frustrated probably cause there's so much to do. Like what buddy says, I wish weekends could be 3 days but oh well. Yesterday and today was super long days, thankfully I didnt go to school on friday or I'll probably be like suffering under a terrible runny nose and fever or whatever.

Yesterday had like piano so couldn't make it for sHOP exchange, unfortunately but yeah. Went for service and there wasn't cell since there was LCG at night so went for dinner! Then off to worship prac which ended late ( not exactly ) but we expected it to end earlier. Ended around 10 I guess and went back.

This morning, woke up at 645 :O but still ended up being abit late for worship prac in the morning. Haha oops, yeah then well, pretty much a long day since there was RIS meeting after KFC , in which was REALLY amusing! Hahaha like how Aaron drew some guy and somebody drew a bee and named it me, ( of all people ) and so Aaron ( Mr cough nice guy ) was swatting me! WHAT. Oh yes and cause we had to sit according to our like commitees kinda thing so Aaron had to swop place with Peggy. And I was sympathising Su for her impending misery of sitting next to Aaron, THEN in the middle of the meeting, Aaron spilled Pepsi on Su's paper and bag which made her like scream in which I was laughing terribly hard. Oh well, you can't blame me.
And just came back from Central, Clarke Quay after eating really great dinner at Waraku. Kinda celebrated kor's birthday. :D

OH and amazingly, Jon bought NEW SHIRTS which aren't BLACK :o. Amazing huh, now its much harder to guess what colour he's gonna wear. HAHA

0 comments // Post a Comment