(profile) (entries) (affiliates) (misc)

Disclaimer here. italic bold underline

I don't know how to do math! :( Haha but I shall wait for Mrs Chang to " finish teaching " tomorrow, maybe I'll know by then. Lol had LA compre time trial today. And there's chinese li jie lian xi thing tmr :( Tsk! And gong han next monday or something. Anyway, the school has some new policy that we can't have new class tees or cca tees in view of the economic downfall. I want my class tee lah!

Today was quite amusing especially after school , or rather after the nysl investiture. So grace, jaime , dion and I sat down to talk! Lol! It was super amusing to see grace the basketballer VS jaime hong the netballer. They were like totally shooting each other. Grace is super animated and Jaime is like a shui tong, she totally drained my water bottle and she plays diner dash on psp - - . HAHA. And dion was trying to find Jaime a date for Valentine's since she claimed she didnt have one. So dion started screaming at random guys walking around in school from class. ( mind you, there was a handful since they came for the investiture thing ) So embarrassing lah! Anyway, laughed quite a great deal then. Lol and was almost late for band but thankfully not.

oh yes and ROSANNE CHONG IS A PERVERT.

0 comments // Post a Comment