(entries)
(affiliates)
(misc)
Disclaimer here. italic bold underline
Just reached home!
Well, cell was amusing since we were playing cool games. Thank you Clara for the flower. I think my maid thinks its from my (non-existent) boyfriend. And we were listing out cheesy pick up lines.
1. I want to tell you two words.
I love you ! (why) because you and I are one!
2. Are you tired?
Cause you're running through my mind.
3. Do you have a broom?
Cause you sweep me off my feet.
hahhaa okay okay enough
Haha oh and buddy bus-ed back with me today since he was feeling really free and he had concession and my bus came before jocelyn's so yeah and walked back with me. Awww. ( He's attached ) so yeah. HAHA. Oh yes and guess what, so am I.
Jocelyn Lang's my beloved valentine :D. She says she would want to choose to be in the desert with me if she could only choose one person. Awwww, I know bring joy to your life. HAHA. Oh and here's a fun fact of my valentine ( haha )
1. what would jocelyn do if she flags down the wrong bus.
the answer is : EXCLAIM LOUDLY " ITS NOT MY FAULT! "
haha actually that sounds more like amanda koh but thats not the point. Anyway we share many things in common okay, we have weak hearts! I remember both of us laughing away while like running across the road. tsk!
anyway, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY.
I know Jaime Hong needs a valentine
0 comments // Post a Comment
Well, cell was amusing since we were playing cool games. Thank you Clara for the flower. I think my maid thinks its from my (non-existent) boyfriend. And we were listing out cheesy pick up lines.
1. I want to tell you two words.
I love you ! (why) because you and I are one!
2. Are you tired?
Cause you're running through my mind.
3. Do you have a broom?
Cause you sweep me off my feet.
hahhaa okay okay enough
Haha oh and buddy bus-ed back with me today since he was feeling really free and he had concession and my bus came before jocelyn's so yeah and walked back with me. Awww. ( He's attached ) so yeah. HAHA. Oh yes and guess what, so am I.
Jocelyn Lang's my beloved valentine :D. She says she would want to choose to be in the desert with me if she could only choose one person. Awwww, I know bring joy to your life. HAHA. Oh and here's a fun fact of my valentine ( haha )
1. what would jocelyn do if she flags down the wrong bus.
the answer is : EXCLAIM LOUDLY " ITS NOT MY FAULT! "
haha actually that sounds more like amanda koh but thats not the point. Anyway we share many things in common okay, we have weak hearts! I remember both of us laughing away while like running across the road. tsk!
anyway, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY.
I know Jaime Hong needs a valentine