(entries)
(affiliates)
(misc)
Disclaimer here. italic bold underline
OBS was wayyy W- O-W. ( does the WOW thing with chuan )
Well OB was way cooler then I thought it would be! :D
I miss Washington and Evan already ( aww)
I miss rushing to pitch tents in the rain.
I miss sleeping in the tent with tentmates Dion, Rosanne and Rachel.
I miss trekking and singing even though it was really tiring.
I miss kayaking.
I miss chionging to the front while kayaking with Rachel.
I miss getting all dirty along with everyone else and not really bothering anymore.
I miss cooking with mass tins and solid fuel.
I miss being out in the wilderness.
I miss morning circles.
I miss nighttime jokes and stupid 5-dollar story that Evan told us.
I miss wan ting's entertainment time ; motorbikes and all.
I miss almost everything there!
Haha i still remember i dropped my paddle halfway cause I stopped to apply sunblock.
And it was so embarrassing haha cause Rachel was laughing at me half the time - -.
and Apple Crumble that the instructors made were like WOAH.
well OBS was ultra cool!
0 comments // Post a Comment
Well OB was way cooler then I thought it would be! :D
I miss Washington and Evan already ( aww)
I miss rushing to pitch tents in the rain.
I miss sleeping in the tent with tentmates Dion, Rosanne and Rachel.
I miss trekking and singing even though it was really tiring.
I miss kayaking.
I miss chionging to the front while kayaking with Rachel.
I miss getting all dirty along with everyone else and not really bothering anymore.
I miss cooking with mass tins and solid fuel.
I miss being out in the wilderness.
I miss morning circles.
I miss nighttime jokes and stupid 5-dollar story that Evan told us.
I miss wan ting's entertainment time ; motorbikes and all.
I miss almost everything there!
Haha i still remember i dropped my paddle halfway cause I stopped to apply sunblock.
And it was so embarrassing haha cause Rachel was laughing at me half the time - -.
and Apple Crumble that the instructors made were like WOAH.
well OBS was ultra cool!