(entries)
(affiliates)
(misc)
Disclaimer here. italic bold underline
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAN HUI MING CAROLYN ANGELINA!
My supposed girlfriend. Haha !


Woman! You are one hard dude to surprise man. Since I am dedicating this post to you, I shall post about my day in another post. Hahah anyway, you've been a really great girlfriend though I tease you and stuff but well, we've been friends for really long and you could say we practically grew up together! :D Even though we kinda weren't that close in p6, we regained our bonds! Haha, time spent with you was well, fun! I wrote alot of stuff in your card already lah. Anyway, as you turn 15 today, may you grow continually in the Lord. Okay, i love you ! <3
Blessed birthday!
0 comments // Post a Comment
My supposed girlfriend. Haha !

Woman! You are one hard dude to surprise man. Since I am dedicating this post to you, I shall post about my day in another post. Hahah anyway, you've been a really great girlfriend though I tease you and stuff but well, we've been friends for really long and you could say we practically grew up together! :D Even though we kinda weren't that close in p6, we regained our bonds! Haha, time spent with you was well, fun! I wrote alot of stuff in your card already lah. Anyway, as you turn 15 today, may you grow continually in the Lord. Okay, i love you ! <3
Blessed birthday!