(profile) (entries) (affiliates) (misc)

Disclaimer here. italic bold underline

Back from the really long day.

Open House, walk around, eat, celebrate cheryl's birthday, vj band concert, home.

Went to VJ band concert again because of Lin Rou Hui, who is really pro cause we just realised she ended becoming the SL and Student Conductor and she and her classmates composed some piece for Victoria's 25th Anniversary. And at the end of the concert, they sang the School Song and did their Victoria cheer thing which i guess almost every Victorian in the performance theatre took part in since it was rather loud. I realised that everytime I go for VJ band concert, I'll feel like going to VJ instead of HC. Lol! The vast difference. Well, and its kind of cool I guess to be in a super united school where everybody loves the school unlike coughs, where it's the opposite.

And weirdly, my mum thinks I should go to VJ or RJ and not HC somehow cause she thinks HC is bad. ha, oh well.

0 comments // Post a Comment