(entries)
(affiliates)
(misc)
Disclaimer here. italic bold underline
I am super drained now, but well I'm glad that blocks are over.
I have been like stoning for the past half an hour, what a waste of time. But I'm really tired, I need my sleep! Well, school's really tiring and I'm glad there's a holiday on Monday and its near June. But! I forsee that never ending mountain of SIA reports. Oh man.
Got back physics today and I wouldn't want to talk about it. Oh yes and chuan and amanda couldn't make it for 4 by 100m heats today so dion and I had to like take over. And obviously, we knew that our team definitely couldn't make it. So embarrassing man, thankfully Grace took over me ( like she finally agreed ) and yeah well, at least they looked zai! hahah all that jaime actually really cares about. Bus-ed back with Jaime and well she is so dumb man! But a total joke, seriously. And oh yes not forgetting dion and her BC. Hah!
Tired, tired, tired, tired, tired.
On a brighter note, there's David's party thing tmr to look forward to. BBQ wooohoo.
