(entries)
(affiliates)
(misc)
Disclaimer here. italic bold underline

Rarr . One more to go, Bio!
I so hope I don't fail bio, because I think my bio really sucks, and well like Amanda, if I really do fail I'll blame it on the teacher! Haha. Nah, well ( I can't believe I'm "done" studying bio already)
Math was today and it was rather okay just that i regret not looking at the bonus question cause it's considerably easy and it's worth 4 marks!!!!
Oh yes, I feel so studious. Went to Clara's house on friday to study, with Jocelyn at her clubhouse. Hahaha and her security guard hates her now. It's alright. Oh yes, and Clara's mum fed us like alot, expecting us to finish how many crazy dishes when we only had one bottomless pit with us - Jocelyn. Wanted to play PS but, no time. Went back to Clara's house to study Yet again after piano and this time lazy piggo Jocelyn didn't want to come but Aaron came. So we studied this time at the chairs, whatever you call it, beside the swimming pool, undering the scorching sun ( because Clara thought that her security guard hated her ). Hahah but well, was quite cooling at times. So studious right! Study so much. Then went up and got fed with super load of food again, extra since Clara's mum thought that Aaron was a bottomless pit ( in which you can't deny he is ) . So he never got to see the bottom of his plate. Oh well and Clara and I played metal slug! Woohoo, while lousy Aaron was playing the tower game on my spare phone. lol and went home before going off to church.
Rar, I really am terrible at Bio so well, hope I don't like stone at the paper half the time or worse, blank out. Ha.