(entries)
(affiliates)
(misc)
Disclaimer here. italic bold underline
This is bad, School's starting ! :O
Anyway, really really eventful week. Wooh.
Monday night to Tuesday morning was Chew out Night! And when I came, they playing that dumb 24 game! Seriously, they were staring at 4 numbers for the whole time. And like after they couldn't solve some weird set, they decided to play ugly doll! Yeah.
0 comments // Post a Comment
Anyway, really really eventful week. Wooh.
Monday night to Tuesday morning was Chew out Night! And when I came, they playing that dumb 24 game! Seriously, they were staring at 4 numbers for the whole time. And like after they couldn't solve some weird set, they decided to play ugly doll! Yeah.
" ugly ugly ugly ugly, * screaaaam * smack!"
haha okay, I make it sound like such a violent game. But it's fun. Played Citadel also, some cool game while listening to the fantastic karoke. HAHA. Okay, it was a real joke, like they were all high and " drunk-like" till they sang really out of key. It's the state where no matter how hard you try, you wouldn't be able to sing in tune too, cause the song has already been distorted. Anyway, Poker Face is the ultimate hit now! Haha. I was like laughing really hard. Oh yes, and went down to watch Bedtime stories. And we had 3 little pigs secret secret. And bla bla and wooh I survived the whole night/day whatever.
I forgot what I had on tuesday. And Wednesday was Jurong Swimming complex! And of course Seoul Garden ( marina square one ) at night. Yeah! I was craving for beef. And the chicken wings there were like great man.
Okay, I should return to my work first.
I forgot what I had on tuesday. And Wednesday was Jurong Swimming complex! And of course Seoul Garden ( marina square one ) at night. Yeah! I was craving for beef. And the chicken wings there were like great man.
Okay, I should return to my work first.