(profile) (entries) (affiliates) (misc)

Disclaimer here. italic bold underline

Yesterday was GDOP!

Had great fun manzxz. So left church towards clara's house to meet our cell and off to expo. While waiting for the doors to open, we played like the MRT game and I think we attracted alot of attention to us. Haha, we were screaming like mad and after awhile we got quite tired cause its quite tiring to whack others. Youth GDOP was okay I guess but I think i still prefer the past years adult GDOPs though it was boring to me as a kid, but I guess it had more prayer included.

Went off for dinner at BK, and then back to some meeting room to get our Facilitator shirts and briefings. We were facilitators for CGDOP. Cool much. And, the kids were really cute though they were quiet at first. And well I love my group! ( even though they bully me ) And in actual fact, the kids are super noisy, but well they are still lovable. So had a GREAT time there, and it was good and encouraging to see those kids really praying and listening to God and drawing what they saw or heard. And well, God can use kids too! I really enjoyed myself which comes to remind me of why I'm in the children's ministry in the first place.


US!


And again, the cool blue shirt people.


Matthew's Birthday Taupok! Hah.


Do not be deceived by the looks of the seemingly innocent kids.


Well, the red girl on top happens to be pri 2 only and she like initiated the whole torture thing. What happened to cute little p2 girls. hah.


And it continues. Apparently, the were trying to drum on my head.



And well, look at how evil the little one can get.

0 comments // Post a Comment