(entries)
(affiliates)
(misc)
Disclaimer here. italic bold underline
I should stop eating so much. Seriously.
Rarrrr. Went to Island again ( can't believe myself ) with chuan , rosanne and amanda. Shared a hot fudge sundae with mandy, like whoo. And since chuan and I still felt hungry ( or rather mouth itchy) after our icecream/ her mudpie, we dragged the other 2 along to macs and shared like mcwings. Hah, and chuan totally influenced Rosanne and Mandy to get mcwings too even though they were commenting that they would not buy anything. I wanted to try the cinnamon melts thing but nah, eating too much already. Grawh. And chuan wants to eat like everything she thinks about lah then they gang up and blame their overeating this year on me! Mandy wants to go to udders this thur and chuan wants to go Ikea next week. Bad!
0 comments // Post a Comment
Rarrrr. Went to Island again ( can't believe myself ) with chuan , rosanne and amanda. Shared a hot fudge sundae with mandy, like whoo. And since chuan and I still felt hungry ( or rather mouth itchy) after our icecream/ her mudpie, we dragged the other 2 along to macs and shared like mcwings. Hah, and chuan totally influenced Rosanne and Mandy to get mcwings too even though they were commenting that they would not buy anything. I wanted to try the cinnamon melts thing but nah, eating too much already. Grawh. And chuan wants to eat like everything she thinks about lah then they gang up and blame their overeating this year on me! Mandy wants to go to udders this thur and chuan wants to go Ikea next week. Bad!