(profile) (entries) (affiliates) (misc)

Disclaimer here. italic bold underline



Happy Birthday Sharky Chiew Jingyi /batchsectionmate :D
Imma mugger!

Blocks are next week roar and I really don't wanna fail physics again.
Anyway, it's sharky's and kor's 21st today! :D Had like 2 cakes. Thanks to my great taste, I bought a super chocolatey cake for sharky and it was like just layers of chocolate. I wanted to get the oreo cheescake from Bakerzin but they were out of stock. Oh well. Then we had black forest chocolate ice-cream cake from Swensens. My family went to Swensens for lunch without me :( Cause dad didnt have to work and mum was free for lunch and kor was at home because he was "sick", so much for being sick and still being able to go to swensens huh. And they had that free earthquake thing because today's the actual birthday.

This week's been quite amusing actually. I was quite "drunk" on monday and couldn't walk straight and were all being high in class before school started probably due to the lack of sleep. Hah and I have some bruise on my knee now cause I knee-ed Chuan during PE on tuesday and fell. It was just dumb. We were running rounds around the hall, then she suddenly stopped, okay not suddenly, it was our last round and we were reaching the end, then i couldn't deccelerate in time so I er knee-ed her and fell on my knees ( sounds as though i'm proposing to her ) and fell on my butt. Okay and they were all just laughing at me.

I want caramel corn!



0 comments // Post a Comment