(profile) (entries) (affiliates) (misc)

Disclaimer here. italic bold underline

It's finally F_R_I_D_A_Y.

This week's been bad, like so much stuff's due. I've been sleeping at 1 like everday except for yesterday cause I slept at 2. Time to catch up on my sleep manzxz. Anyway fasting's been bearable and great! Feel so accomplished. Hah. I slept like 5 times during bio today and like woah the sleep was good man. Anyway, went with mandy to Sakae Sushi today. Wooohoo. But, we didn't eat alot, what a pity. I hope what we ate was worth the money. Then we walked around, and she was being really dumb as usual ( Ha, dumb blonde. ) Yeah and it's mandy's birthday on sunday :O!

FOA got postphoned and I'm openly happy because it means we don't have to go back to school for rehearsals on monday, which happens to be a holidayl

0 comments // Post a Comment