(entries)
(affiliates)
(misc)
Disclaimer here. italic bold underline

Just suddenly had this thing for skies. It's so pretty :)
Blocks are over, like finally! I've been a geek/ultra mugger for the past few days and maybe the week. It's just studying and studying which is so draining. I've been going to KAP to study with Xiao Wen, Jaime, Chuan, Dion, Mandy and Wan Ting ( who is the ultimate entertainer, not forgetting distraction). Everything she does just makes you want to laugh. Been a tad bit sad after like almost every paper, seemed as though I would do really bad though I like studied super hard ( okay scrape the super, considerably), especially Physics. But oh well.
On a brighter note, the happiness has started to set in, or has been. Yesterday was off to Ion with Chuan and Mandy. We ate like tornado potato, some chicken thing, some sausage thing, yami yoghurt and the cool takoyaki. :) We were at like a loss of what we should buy cause we wanted to buy almost everything. Hah! And we just walked around and did stupid things. And oh oh to chuan and mandy, let's go clarke quay someday at night and have our threesome date by the river (hah!)
Then today with section at Purvis Street, Minds Cafe ! whooo. It was highly amusing, especially the slap-idon'tknowwhatcomesnext game. Met Clara to go to Nat's house for dinner and off for worship prac.
I need my sleeeeep. So sleep deprived.
On a brighter note, the happiness has started to set in, or has been. Yesterday was off to Ion with Chuan and Mandy. We ate like tornado potato, some chicken thing, some sausage thing, yami yoghurt and the cool takoyaki. :) We were at like a loss of what we should buy cause we wanted to buy almost everything. Hah! And we just walked around and did stupid things. And oh oh to chuan and mandy, let's go clarke quay someday at night and have our threesome date by the river (hah!)
Then today with section at Purvis Street, Minds Cafe ! whooo. It was highly amusing, especially the slap-idon'tknowwhatcomesnext game. Met Clara to go to Nat's house for dinner and off for worship prac.
I need my sleeeeep. So sleep deprived.
