(entries)
(affiliates)
(misc)
Disclaimer here. italic bold underline
Today's a happy day. I'm a happy kid.
Went to meet Jocelyn at airport to study ( I'm hardworking i know HAH ) and we went to TCC. And I didn't know it was that expensive,I mean I thought it was like Starbucks kinda thing but nah, pay more for less ( liquid ).And we had Popeye's for lunch. :) The last time I ate Popeye's was when we went to send Elysha off so it's been a year or so. Yeah then went home and off to church and we had cell at a super cool place today - the rooftop! Hah, looked more like we were attempting to commit suicide. And there's an inner architect in Clara. Lol! Yeah okay so next time, we shall have secretsecret at rooftop, a much better place than the playground, of which our plan failed terribly. Stayed to watch sword exchange finals and off for dinner with the 2 other piggos. And they kept making me laugh, and I couldn't eat properly and I almost choked like how many times and "merlion-ed" like how Chuan did in class the other day I forgot why.
Okay, I shall return to my attempt to mug.
0 comments // Post a Comment
Went to meet Jocelyn at airport to study ( I'm hardworking i know HAH ) and we went to TCC. And I didn't know it was that expensive,I mean I thought it was like Starbucks kinda thing but nah, pay more for less ( liquid ).And we had Popeye's for lunch. :) The last time I ate Popeye's was when we went to send Elysha off so it's been a year or so. Yeah then went home and off to church and we had cell at a super cool place today - the rooftop! Hah, looked more like we were attempting to commit suicide. And there's an inner architect in Clara. Lol! Yeah okay so next time, we shall have secretsecret at rooftop, a much better place than the playground, of which our plan failed terribly. Stayed to watch sword exchange finals and off for dinner with the 2 other piggos. And they kept making me laugh, and I couldn't eat properly and I almost choked like how many times and "merlion-ed" like how Chuan did in class the other day I forgot why.
Okay, I shall return to my attempt to mug.