(profile) (entries) (affiliates) (misc)

Disclaimer here. italic bold underline

blogger's being weird now but oh well.

Life's been good and I love holidays.Who doesn't
Went back to shps yesterday and well it was great catching up with sixten. And hi Mr Soong if you're reading this. After all these years, I can't believe you still visit our blogs. Caught proposal, which was really amusing and funny and had dinner at Phin's. And off to frolick for desert since mel was still hungry ( hah ) and both of us sat alone at the table while the other four,coughs, the couples sat at another table. We outcasted ourselves, or rather left them time alone.

G.I. Joe today :D and had a long talk , not really at the rooftop terrace thing at t1. Which is kinda cool,prolly cause I like rooftop chats especially at night, though there obviously weren't stars. Felt just like a good o' holiday but it's back to school again tomorrow. :(

0 comments // Post a Comment