(entries)
(affiliates)
(misc)
Disclaimer here. italic bold underline
I am highly amused by the Band Outing photos that shark posted.
Original colour of my oh-so-wonderful campbell shirt - Green.




YAY we have red yellow blue i dont know what colour dark blue and purple. Whoo. I am highly amused . ( i look like i'm obsessed with myself )
0 comments // Post a Comment
This is the work of flour - courtesy of I forgot whoever who did it to me cause me and my partner/ forgot who got whacked during double whacko. Apparently my hair bears certain resemblance to Cruella of which I am not keen of posting her picture for comparison purposes.Ha
And now presenting, the wonders of the colour swap function that sharky discovered on her camera.
Original colour of my oh-so-wonderful campbell shirt - Green.




YAY we have red yellow blue i dont know what colour dark blue and purple. Whoo. I am highly amused . ( i look like i'm obsessed with myself )

