(entries)
(affiliates)
(misc)
Disclaimer here. italic bold underline
I FINISHED MY HMP SIA!
Whoo, can't believe it. I'm so proud of myself. Finally done with all those listening journals and concert journals. Though there's still the analysis and research paper left but oh well. Tomorrow's the last day of term 3. Time really flies. The school just prolonged our misery by spreading EOYs over practically a month. Grawh. Anyway, I got into Beijing 2 weeks. WHOO! Piano exam's next monday :(
0 comments // Post a Comment
Whoo, can't believe it. I'm so proud of myself. Finally done with all those listening journals and concert journals. Though there's still the analysis and research paper left but oh well. Tomorrow's the last day of term 3. Time really flies. The school just prolonged our misery by spreading EOYs over practically a month. Grawh. Anyway, I got into Beijing 2 weeks. WHOO! Piano exam's next monday :(