(entries)
(affiliates)
(misc)
Disclaimer here. italic bold underline
I've got a sore eye :(
Anyway results for piano exam is like out! Which is really fast compared to the past but well didn't do as well as i wanted , not expected, haha. Sadly, I broke my chain of D's and got an M. I kind of expected it though there was a part of me which really hoped that I could get a better grade but oh well.
0 comments // Post a Comment
Anyway results for piano exam is like out! Which is really fast compared to the past but well didn't do as well as i wanted , not expected, haha. Sadly, I broke my chain of D's and got an M. I kind of expected it though there was a part of me which really hoped that I could get a better grade but oh well.