(entries)
(affiliates)
(misc)
Disclaimer here. italic bold underline
Okay, so my body officially hated me during the past week, and of ALL TIMES, decided to fail me. Depriving me of my precious days to study and be a geek and do really well. Yeah so after i supposedly thought i recovered from my fever flu, swollen eye and whatever I got a stomach flu. How wonderful. Then on friday night, my fever returned and I vomitted. Thankfully I'm alright now, but that just meant that my whole week passed without me being able to do anything proper. Grawh. And I'm still quite/ VERY peeved that the trips got cancelled and like some of us get stuck here, when we were supposed to be in a faraway land enjoying the best days of our secondary school life. yeah and when like three quarters of the cohourt is enjoying their ass over the sea, we're stuck here. Great!
0 comments // Post a Comment