(entries)
(affiliates)
(misc)
Disclaimer here. italic bold underline
Piano exam is like finally over. I really couldn't sleep properly like yesterday night/ this morning. Like kept waking up and kept thinking about the exam. Well, it's like I guess the most challenging exam but the exam that I was most unprepared for so it kind of sucked, as in the feeling of unpreparedness knowing that you can't exactly play like how you're supposed to. But despite the many fumbles and terrible clumsy hands reaching for wrong notes and the sudden blank outs causing the loss of notes and stuff, the really nice and kind examiner made up for it. He gave me like really simple stuff for sight reading and aural, and yeah he was really really nice :D Thank God! And everything was over so fast and I kind of was super happy though I think i had some regrets for my pieces but oh well.
Anyway, went to study at TCC at airport with joce, clara and aaron. Jon was supposed to come but he didnt. Quite productive I guess and we had really long meal times and random entertainments like the fountain and the picture slider thing along the way, along with jocelyn's favourite, the KIDZ CORNER. like Yay :D
Band outing tmr, how exciting!
0 comments // Post a Comment
Anyway, went to study at TCC at airport with joce, clara and aaron. Jon was supposed to come but he didnt. Quite productive I guess and we had really long meal times and random entertainments like the fountain and the picture slider thing along the way, along with jocelyn's favourite, the KIDZ CORNER. like Yay :D
Band outing tmr, how exciting!