(entries)
(affiliates)
(misc)
Disclaimer here. italic bold underline
I've been really happy ever since the exams ended which signalled LIBERATION. Such Joy.
I think I've been like smiling to myself alot since like tuesday night till like now. Hah oh well. Caught meatballs with Chuan and Amanda on tuesday, and Julie and Julia with Chuan yesterday and Shorts with Jing, Joelle and Tingwei today. A pity fifi couldn't come or I would have watched Imagine That with her while the rest watched Shorts.
Imma happy kid.
0 comments // Post a Comment
I think I've been like smiling to myself alot since like tuesday night till like now. Hah oh well. Caught meatballs with Chuan and Amanda on tuesday, and Julie and Julia with Chuan yesterday and Shorts with Jing, Joelle and Tingwei today. A pity fifi couldn't come or I would have watched Imagine That with her while the rest watched Shorts.
Imma happy kid.