(entries)
(affiliates)
(misc)
Disclaimer here. italic bold underline
Tomorrow , the horror of the science papers awaits.
Well, have been out studying. Yesterday at Airport with mandy and chuan and today at clarke quay with chuan again. Chuan is gay! Harhar. Sadly, even though I kind of knew that I wrote my name for the first slot for hmp paper 2 which happens to be TOMORROW, I pushed practicing piano and my horn aside for the sciences :( And I just did 2 hours of intensive and I hope it works though my performance always fails me but oh well.
Everybody else is so scared for bio ( I am too ) but Physics still scares me much more, so much that I don't really care much about bio. rarrrr.
Quotes Chuan " Liberation in a week's time. "
0 comments // Post a Comment
Well, have been out studying. Yesterday at Airport with mandy and chuan and today at clarke quay with chuan again. Chuan is gay! Harhar. Sadly, even though I kind of knew that I wrote my name for the first slot for hmp paper 2 which happens to be TOMORROW, I pushed practicing piano and my horn aside for the sciences :( And I just did 2 hours of intensive and I hope it works though my performance always fails me but oh well.
Everybody else is so scared for bio ( I am too ) but Physics still scares me much more, so much that I don't really care much about bio. rarrrr.
Quotes Chuan " Liberation in a week's time. "