(profile) (entries) (affiliates) (misc)

Disclaimer here. italic bold underline

It's been long since I was here.

Well, I've always liked the November/December holidays and this year's been great! :D
Though it's always packed with stuff, all the more man. Even though I was quite sad/unhappy that we didn't get to go Beijing and ended up with LCIP ( which seriously wasn't that fun at all ) many other stuff made up for it. This year's Cebu missions was like great man! A whole new/ different experience from the previous and yeah just fulfilling. Had a few pleasantly failed surprises ( Hah) for my birthday from like batch, mini section, errrr churchiess and cell which was probably the only successful one. Oh yes and Zhi Wei stepped on my specs today while we were backstage changing into our "costumes" for the christmas play/skit and the lens broke :O So i'm stuck with my old specs for noww. And I haven't started on Christmas carrdddsss.

0 comments // Post a Comment